Girls' Day Out!

SATURDAY!  My absolute favorite day of the week.  && and it is beautiful outside today! 
                                                      [no more snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Mom had told my sister-in-law that she would keep my niece, Jenna, today so of course I woke up and took a fast shower and ran out of the house as soon as my hair was half dry.  I didn't want to miss a single minute's time with Jenna-bugg.  She makes me smile so much just watching her beautiful little eyes trying to figure out the way things in life work and why they work.  Precious.

Jenna will be 6 months old the 18th of this month & and I have no idea where time has gone.  She is growing up way too fast and I know before I blink next she will be starting school. 

Since it is beautiful outside today, we decided to take a girls' day and just spend some time together.  First up was Wal-mart.  Normally, I HATE that place with a passion, but today it wasn't so bad.  I guess my distraction was Jenna and that helped.  Normally WM makes my blood pressure sky rocket from the pure stupididty of some people. 
Oh the joys of living in a little small town.... Reason number 2 I dont like WM- You NEVER get out without seeing someone you know..

Jenna was loving sitting in the buggie "like a big girl"... [sidenote: need cart cover..ew!]

Next up, Children's Place.  The new store just opened this past week here in town so as you can imagine, everyone was there.. BUT we did get Jenna a new outfit to lounge in.

After that, we went back to "Nana K's" for pizza and movies. 


[YUM!]

My beautiful mother & I took time out for a photo too. 

[LOVE HER!]

We had such a wonderful day out together.  I can't wait for Jenna to get a little older and the weather to continue to get better and I'm quite certain more of these "Girl Days" will be occuring...

&& last but not least... Miss Jenna Leann. 

"The more things you do, the more you can do." -Lucille Ball.



***SIDENOTE: Page is still going through changes, so check back often to see what else is here! =)***

2 comments:

  1. SUCH a cutie!!! :-) I love the new look of the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mallorie! & Jenna is my little mini me even though she is my niece :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)