1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
-I miss the freedom of every day. There was no worries about work, schedules, bills, etc. It was just a matter of how much longer you had to play until Mom sent you to bed. Those were the days...
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
-Bugg. It's still my nickname and you hardly hear my parents call me anything but that. But here's the kicker- no one knows even where it came from. ha!
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
-Talk with my friends or swing or both, ha! :) Who would have imagined I'd been into talking? hehehehe
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
-At the time, I thought a teacher since that's what I'd play most days. I'd line all my baby dolls up and name them and give them "homework." Today, there is no way I can see myself as a teacher.
5. What was your favorite toy?
-Barbie & Matchbox cars. Yes, the boys toy. I would play with both and was equally happy.
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
-My mom had this certain bowl that I'd always plop on my head and pretend it was my "hat", well one day she snapped a picture of me wearing it.
And it ended up in my senior annual. #truestory