Sunday Social #3

Sunday Social



1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
-I've wanted to get back into a healthier lifestyle.  I know that's not something to be "afraid of" but making myself participate in another 5K or 10K is, even though I know it would be so great for my body!  
This was back years ago!  TIRING, but so rewarding!

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
-Hopefully, in that length of time I will have married my love and be fulfilling the job of being the wife I dream of being for B.  I also hope that in 5 years we might be parents to a sweet little boy/girl and living a good, happy life together.

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
-Getting some home projects done around my home that I keep pushing back on my "To Do" list.  Now, I just need to convince B to use some of those tools he has! ;)

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
-I just hope my blog becomes something I can look back on in years to come and be reminded of the little day-to-day activities that's made me who I am.  I also hope to use this to reminisce about my relationship with B and how far we've came and the emotions I experienced along the way.  I also hope in this journey that I meet some more lovely ladies that will become some lifelong friends.  ((I've been lucky to already find some!!))

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
-Yes.  It is a small town and sometimes that is irritating; however, this is home and always will be home.  This is where my family is and where B's family is.  I cannot think of anywhere else I'd rather be.  

6. What is your morning routine?
-My alarm goes off, and after three times of me hitting the snooze button, I climb out of bed.
  
-First things first-I have to pee. lol. Then, the morning follows the same usual routine:
-Brush teeth.
-Floss.
-Jump in shower. ((I'll save you those deets, ha!)) 
-Wash face.
-Apply Moisturizer.
-Apply Make-up.
-Blow Dry hair.
-Dress in clothes for the day.
-Style my hair.
-Pack what I need for the day. Ex. Coffee, clothes (if it's a ballgame day and I can't come home after work!), Lunch, &&& planner (because you never know!).
-Drive the whole 3 minutes it takes to get to work. ((Yep, seriously!!))
-Arrive at work.
-Slave away! ;)

**Sidenote, Any interest in the products I use?! Possible blog post.. Give me some feedback!**

4 comments:

  1. Hi deary :) Hope you are having a good Sunday! So jealous you work 3 minutes away. It takes me about 40 during rush hour traffic! I would love a blog post about the products you use :) I've thought about doing one of those, but just haven't gotten it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally undersand about wanting to be healthier - and like you said, it's not so much "being afraid" of it - but it sure isn't easy, right? you can do it though! if we lived close by I would say "hey, let's do it together!" haha. oh and the first thing I do too is pee in the morning. ha! Smallest bladder in the world award goes to me. ha. newest follower from the hop! excited to read more posts from ya! cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only one who keeps pushing back those projects on the to-do list. I have a few I need to get done before the end of the year too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous of your 3 minute commute 45 minutes here...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)