It's Ok #1

I used to do this link up with Neely & Amber, but somewhere I fell off the wagon, soooo today it's back.
Its Ok Thursdays
 
[It's ok...] to want to still be in bed, even though I got enough sleep last night.
[It's ok...] to already be thinking about getting off work and heading to Blake's basketball game.
[It's ok...] that I've already planned out tonight's dinner with B, and texted him and let him know, haha.
[It's ok...] that I didn't get up and walk this morning, because starting Sunday morning it's a part of my daily routine, no excuses.
[It's ok...] to need more than one cup of coffee in the mornings..
[It's ok...] to fall apart sometimes.  There's (hopefully) some good friends to build you back up!  (Thanks, ladies!)
[It's ok...] to have a close relationship with some "blogger friends" as you do IRL friends.  
[It's ok...] to be missing my boyfriend so much.  (Can't wait until tonight, babe!)
[It's ok...] that sometimes life throws you a series of curve balls.  God has your back, always.
[It's ok...] that I skipped reading in my Bible last night.  I needed the extra sleep and I think God would agree, ha!
[It's ok...] to let yourself cry. 
[It's ok...] to always speak the truth, even if it hurts.
[It's ok...] that my house isn't going to be as clean as I wanted it for Hillary's visit.  She is coming to see me, not my house.  (Right? haaaaaaaaaaa)
[It's ok...] that this is all I've got for the blog world today.
Don't forget to come back tomorrow to check out my giveaway! :)

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm closer now to some blogger friends than I am IRL friends :) crazy right??

    Newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you ever feel like sometimes you talk to your blog friends more than your IRL friends, because I do :) Can't wait to see the giveaway boo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)