Thursday Tales.

Not much to post today... or at least I just don't feel very talkative..

Last night was fun though!  Cassie and I left the bank soon as closing time hit and we met at our usual "spot" and I jumped in the car with her (as she said, it her turn to drive this time! We are cool and keep, hehe!) and we flew down to Tupelo.  Okay, no, that was not a reference that I think she sped down there.  I am fine with how she drives.  I like people who drive fast.  Although we did see quite a few troopers on the way there and back, sneaky ones!

We did some shopping & returning.  I was afraid Cassie might go to jail for the amount of things she returned to Old Navy, but all is well. =)  hehe!  We had fun swimsuit shopping for Chloe and buying every suit they had.

We both got us some more lotion thanks to those B&BW coupons we snagged on our last trip!
I got Forever Sunshine bath gel. ( I got the lotion last trip and I am IN LOVE with the stuff.  It is heaven in a bottle to me.)
Forever Sunshine™ Shower Gel - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works
I also picked up a small size of Forever Sunshine in the lotion and bath gel to take on my beach trip so I won't have to carry the big bottles.  And I got an extra bottle of lotion for work.  I am very prepared to be non-ashy now! ;)

I'm getting very excited about this weekend!  I am heading out to Aberdeen tomorrow as I can get out of work and go feed the dogs one last time!  Landin's birthday party is this weekend and I wouldn't miss it for the world.  I got his present last night.   He is really into dinosaurs, and I've bought him plenty already but this one had to better, I mean it isn't every day you turn 3, right?! =)  So he got this....
Toy Story Rex Dinosaur -  Thinkway - Toys"R"Us
Isn't he cute?  When you squeeze him, he ROARS at you.  And the harder you squeeze, the louder he gets.  Yes, Cassie and I tried it out.  Awesomeness. 
Anyway, it is going to be a blast...

Well that's about all I got folks. 

P.S.- If my blog starts looking weird, its because I need a new layout and I'll be "trying some on" =)

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Gandhi

2 comments:

  1. I love the Rex toy! We have that and love to squeeze it...it is so funny!! I will have to try that lotion! Looks great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog and I am your newest follower!! Have you ever smelled... Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy? Well, Forever Sunshine smells just like that to me!! Have a great day!!

    http://jodie-rae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)