WILW: Tired


                   Don't forget to go link up with Jamie today!

I'm loving.. all my new books I got this past weekend!  Hillary took me to the mother load of books! While I was VERY overwhelmed at first, it was love.  LOVE LOVE LOVE. 
I cannot wait to go back again! 

Just a snapshot of them sitting on the shelf, waiting on me.. haha!
I'm loving.. that I got to spend some quality time with my best friends.  I'm blessed beyond belief that I can say I still have the same friends as I did when I was a kid.  There isn't a lot of people that can say that and I'm PROUD to be one! 

I'm loving.. that I seriously have the best man ever in my life.  Hands down, he melts my heart!

I'm loving.. that it is already Wednesday... Even though I had Monday off work, boy I made up for it yesterday.  WHEW.........

I'm loving... my sweet niece, Jenna.  She spent Sunday night with me and we had a good ole time playing, and going to Tupelo shopping!  Love that kid!

I'm loving.. my furbabies, even though I have failed to spot light them on this blog recently.

I'm loving.. LIFE! :)

What are YOU loving today??  

1 comment:

  1. Cathcing up . . . lots of great loves this week. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)