I could..

crawl in a hole and not come out for awhile...

...or at least until I feel better.

Today started off in a rush and I'm pretty sure that's how the whole day is going to play out.   Oh joy.  [sarcasm]

Unfortunately, there won't be a blog post worth two cents today.  I just wanted to ask for some prayers.

Yours truly is currently:
  • Sneezing every five seconds.
  • Experiencing a severe burning, itchy throat.
  • Annoyed with computer updates at work.
  • Thinking of a million things I need to do before I go to bed tonight.
  • Wondering what I'm cooking for dinner tonight in all the mass confusion that's bound to happen.
Can someone please come kidnap me and hide me on a beach until all this is over???

Thanks, loves.  *sniffle, sniffle...*

2 comments:

  1. thinking of you and praying you make it through the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad you're not feeling great... I hope you feel better now & that you had a good weekend!

    {I have a giveaway going on right now. Love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)