Trying something new..

Ya'll know I love a good link-up and I saw one I haven't particated in yet, so here's my stab at it. 

This one is Mingle Monday, and I'm linking up here.

This sassy one is all about answering a question.
& this week's Q is..

** What fashion trend do you want to try out this summer? **
I'm not good at fashion. I don't even pretend to be.  I wear what fits, what is comfortable, and what is not expensive.  I'm about as non-fashionable as it gets.  My wardobe is depressing and in need of a major make-over.  So, for a trend this summer I am thinking wearing more "pretty" summer clothes.  I get in the rut of being comfortable and not as much "attractive." 
Anyone else feel me? :)
******************************************************
There.  Now that I did that, I'll ramble on like usual. :)  This past weekend was packed FULL. 
Friday:
After work- I went to sort through some baby clothes we are trying to get rid of.. [uggggh]
Ran home, ate w/ my honey, and spent time with him before crashing.  (Sorry, baby!)
Saturday:
-Up early, and hit the yard sales. 
[Scored a Fossil, Kavu, and Vera Bradley purse, $5 FOR ALL]
And people wonder why I yard sale...........
-Tractor pull with my family (posting on that tomm!)
-Spend some more quality time with my honey, and yet again crashed on him!  Sorry AGAIN, baby!)
Sunday:
-Church w/ Mom and Jenna bugg
-Go see my brother
-Home and did a massive clean of the house... Yikes!
-Birthday party for two of B's nephews. :) 
I am worn out. 
I love him..

& her :)