It's Ok

Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's ok... that I vlogged last night and sound Southern as it gets, right?
It's ok... that I'm lucky I'm getting to blog at all today since it's a busy day for us banker folks..
It's ok... that I called myself KAYLA OF THE NIGHT in my vlog. 
It's ok... that I text my bloggy friends alllllllll day long.
It's ok... that I ate most of the Halloween candy I had... oops.
It's ok... that I started drinking my Dr. Pepper early this morning... #needit
It's ok... that this post is now OVER. I gotta work people! ;)

Oh, and one more thing.. I'm linked up today on a new one! It's for those of us bloggers who are single (and by single, that means not married.. I'm in NO way  REALLY single.  You all know my love for my man by now! ha!)
Have a great day ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to check out the vlog. I have to wait till I get home to see :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is the cutest! Your posts are always so fun to read.

    Megan

    abrinkadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. No joke as southern as it gets ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)