Weekend Talk!



Well, loves, it's Monday morning again and I'm sitting at my desk with coffee in hand.  And still wishing I were in bed, ya feel me? :)

But I had a really nice weekend and can't complain, other than to wish it were a little longer, but we could all say that, right? :)

Friday night: I cooked Cajun chicken pasta and B and I ate at home and watched our show, DDD.  We were just lazy and that's honestly some of my favorite times with him.  :)

Saturday: I kept Jenna bugg for a couple hours while Jenn and Kevin went to a wedding.  We watched Dora (of course) and some other strange shows.. It honestly weirds me out the things they show kids these days. haaaa!  After that, mom came and picked her up and I just straightened around the house some. 

Saturday night: B and I went to eat with Mom & Dad and Jenna at Top Of The River.  Yummmmmy!  It was B's first time eating there, and I think he was impressed! ;)   And I, of course, loved it.  Shrimp!!!!!!! :)

Sunday: Church and cleaned the house up some more getting ready for another week.  And throw in some grocery shopping and the most exciting thing... I worked on my wedding binder!!! Btw, for any of you newlyweds out there or other engaged ladies, any resources ya'll are using/used, please feel free to let me know!  I'm trying to stay as organized as possible for this and would love to hear any ideas/feedback you want to share!!!

And now it's Monday and I'm sitting here thinking about how lucky I am to be in the spot I am.  But luck has nothing to do with it.  God planted me and B right here in this moment, together, for a reason.  And I will forever thank Him daily for it..

It's SO nice to know I'm right where I'm supposed to be... for real.

So, how was your weekend? :)

Oh, and don't forget.. B and I will be doing a couple's vlog sometime in the near future, so submit your questions! :)


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had such a great weekend! congrats again on your engagement, I am so excited for you :D your ring is beautiful and you will make such a gorgeous bride!!

    Happy Thanksgiving week too :):)

    http://braceface87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)