Weekend Update!

This was a fun weekend! :)


[Friday night] The man and I just laid around in pajamas and watched our favorite Friday show.. Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.  We also looked around on the Internet at some things.. like something "sparkly"... hehe. :)  No one get too excited just yet.  There isn't a ring on my finger, but we had a nice, fun night of looking and talking about what we both like and disliked about certain ones.  

I'm telling you.. I hit the jackpot.  I got a good, sweet man that actually wants to make sure my future ring is as special as it can be for such a special moment that it will be.  Love, love, lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve him! :)

[Saturday] I got up and went to see the camels with my mom and little sidekick.  Yes, I said camel.  I would love to see the look on some of ya'll faces right about now. 
Meet Abraham and Mary Anne. :)
I think you all know Miss Jenna by now! :))
I feel like this most days.. ha.
So, why was there camels around my house? Well...

This weekend was the Grand Illumination here in my hometown.  Actually, at the end of the street.  I wish I had some pictures of that to show you all, but the lighting just isn't too camera friendly. :)  But the jist is, they lit 12,000 bags of lights all around the Interpretive Center.  It's SUCH a sight to see.  You can click here for information on what it's all about!



CORINTH! :) My hometown!
 [Saturday night] B and I went on a daaaaaaaaaaaaaate!!!  =) 
We had a lovely dinner and then went to see Taken 2!  If you haven't seen it yet, we recommend it! :) It was great to be out and about with my man! Love him dearly!

[Sunday] was back to the camels again.  Jenna's request, of course.


 The rest of my day was settled on the couch with Netflix and the laptop.  I'm on Season Two of Pretty Little Liars now.  btw- Where was I when all these great shows started!? ha!

Well, that's my weekend in a nutshell, how was yours?!





  



3 comments:

  1. You left out a very important picture and part of your weekend! Jenna and I are hurt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I have yet to see any camels around here, so that was interesting! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)