WILW



Today I'm loving... that I'm SO thankful for my life and the way things are right in this moment. 

I am blessed with a wonderful fiance, supportive family on both sides, encouraging friends, and a home filled with love and God's spirit.  

Not just today and this time of the year should be we so thankful, but every single day we get to spend with those we love and enjoy.  

So today, I'm loving, that I'm alive and living the life that God planned for me.

I hope you all have a nice Thanksgiving with your friends & family and remember to make those memories count!  We only get one shot at today!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your engagement! Stopping by from Andrea's blog, hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving full of fun, food, and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower! Let me just say, you are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I also nominated you for the Liebster Award, it's for bloggers with under 200 followers to get more follows! Follow Back!
    http://mommy-inthe-making.blogspot.com/2012/11/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)