Sunday Social!

Sunday Social

1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
My blog name is Keeping Up With Kayla.  I have been blogging since July of 2009, but I didn't really get into a more normal routine until about Jan. of 2011. 

2. Why do you blog?
I blog because I enjoy getting my thoughts out somewhere and I think blog-land is the perfect answer for that.  I can easily look back up major life events and read my thoughts about those topics and I love that .
Blogging has also brought me some of my best friends that I never would have met otherwise. :)

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
I don't totally remember. Is that bad?

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
I loved my post called My Surprise Proposal because well, duh!  It changed my life!
5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?
I want to continue to grow my blog and use it to keep track of this wedding planning process so I can look back on it one day and smile knowing I captured these priceless moments!

6. Name your top 3 favorite blogs.
There is no way I can name just three.  Sorrrrrrrrrry! ;)

3 comments:

  1. love that your favorite post is about a surprise proposal!! how fun! Absolutely life changing :) xo annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your engagement! =) Marriage is absolutely life changing! Like very lol

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)