Sunday Social!

Sunday Social


1. What is your ideal way to relax?
- If you ask my fiance this, he will tell you that I don't know how to relax.  Which it's true.  I am just a busy body by nature.  I always am thinking about what there is that needs cleaning, doing, etc.  It's more of a curse in my opinion.
BUT, when I do actually relax- I like a bubblebatk, a book, and a cup of coffee.  Ahh.
That's the ultimate escape to me.  But I don't ever get to do it because my bathtub currently leaks.  *big sad face*



2. Where is your favorite place to be?
-Easy one.  The beach.  Hands down.  I loooooooooove the beach.
Jenna, can I pweeeeeeeeeeeease come live with you? 


3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
-Brian.  And I'm not being cheesy here.  It's the truth.  That boy is one of the hardest working people I know.  He has a big heart full of gold and is helpful to the point of it being bad for him sometimes.  He has worked a steady job, paid his way through things, dealt with life's curves, and is standing on the "other side of the fence" a bigger and better person because of it all. 
So, to be cheesy.. I'm getting a GOOD MAN. :) So proud of you, babe!


4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
-In three years, I will (hopefully!) be a mommy to a precious little B or K :) I will probably be working the same job, living in the same house, and married to my soul mate. :)


5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
-There are things I wish I would have handled differnetly, but I'm not going to say I'd "change" anything.  Those things, good or bad, got me where I am today.  So I'm just going to be thankful for the experience of each!


6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far?
-Buying a house by myself when I was 24 years old.  Has it been easy? Nope.  Is it worth it?  Yes.  Because in 10 years my house is PAID FOR. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I just came across your blog and thought I'd give you a *wave*.

    I enjoyed this post as it made me smile, you did well to buy your house at 24 girl!! *High five*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and love it! I can't wait to follow along as you get married and have those babies!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! just found your blog on the Sunday Social. What a nice, sweet, post. So excited to follow along. New follower too, stop on by the blog if you have a chance
    xo Alea
    http://sparkle-your-life.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)