Try It On!

If you are anything like me then it takes you forever to pick things out on the Internet.  Today, there are several companies offering glasses online.  Now I know in the past that's been something that you more than likely went to an eye doctor and did in person.

Times have changed ladies (and gentlemen..).  Today there are some cool things going on in this ole Internet world. - Online eyeglasses!

Let me introduce you to GlassesUSA.com.  I was contacted by this company and after taking some time to check out the website, I was impressed! So I wanted to let you all in on what's going on with this company.

First up, they have this awesome feature on their website called the Virtual Mirror that allows you to be able to "try on" eyeglasses



Check out some of these cool shots I did of myself "trying on" different pairs!
via
via


via


Aren't these all so cute?!  Finding glasses frames is hard, but with this site- you can easily because there are so many nice ones to choose from!! 

Go take a look around their website and find some for yourself! You can also stay up to date via their Facebook page, or their Twitter.  

And I'm pleased to say that for my readers, there is a discount available!
Take 15% off and get free shipping on your entire order (on orders over $50!) with the code: FS15
Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses with the code: Blog10

Happy Shopping!!! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)