WILW {&& Winner!!!}

I am SO glad that it's Wednesday! 




I'm loving...
This little lady!  Even when she wears goofy glasses! LOL

I'm loving...
that B is so sweet to me sometimes that I feel like I need to pinch myself! 

I'm loving..
My sweet furbabies!

I'm loving...
That me and Bryce seem to be the teeth gang! LOL ;)

I'm loving...
Spending time with the kiddos! ;) 

What are you loving??
 
Ps.- The Valentine's Pillow winners are in!  Karen Nahas and Becca Moss- Be sure and look for an email from me today! :)  Congrats!
&& ya'll be sure and enter in the giveaway for the Better Life Bag!  It's a good one!

3 comments:

  1. I love the kid pictures! They are adorable!

    Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cute!! So excited to win the pillow :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute pictures. The goofy glasses made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)