First Things First [Link-Up]

First Things First

First movie you went to without your parents
First sport you played (either Little League-style or in school)
First major injury


First movie without my parents:
I really have no idea.  This should probably stick out to me a little more than it should but when I was growing up, my parents weren't strict on me at all since I was always with friends, so I'm not sure what the movie was, but I'm sure it was fun, LOL.:)


First Sport You played:
Easy one for me, I DIDN'T.  I'm not athletic at all.  Although, I did win this basketball shooting contest at school... but it never went any farther than that.  

First major injury:
Thankfully, I've never REALLY had an injury that just happened.  Although I consider my back an injury every day because it keeps me from doing a lot. :(




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)