First Things First [Link-Up]

First Things First

First movie you went to without your parents
First sport you played (either Little League-style or in school)
First major injury


First movie without my parents:
I really have no idea.  This should probably stick out to me a little more than it should but when I was growing up, my parents weren't strict on me at all since I was always with friends, so I'm not sure what the movie was, but I'm sure it was fun, LOL.:)


First Sport You played:
Easy one for me, I DIDN'T.  I'm not athletic at all.  Although, I did win this basketball shooting contest at school... but it never went any farther than that.  

First major injury:
Thankfully, I've never REALLY had an injury that just happened.  Although I consider my back an injury every day because it keeps me from doing a lot. :(




1 comment:

  1. The application is superior to get ones own friendly small-scale stuff, suggest that lipstick and even fake rolex use the e-cig birthday cake, inside ones own clutch i465 black. The application releases a brand plus soft try to look for one entirely. Duffel plastic bags, Hobo several chanel replica several other popular adult females affordable handbags are accessible within bagsok just who advertises all types of wonderful adult females plastic bags with the whole entire society. You can get your own you truth be told there appropriate. Ones own back pocket would most likely gucci replica oftentimes not even mean you can perfect an important designer the designer designer handbag with tremendous obligations. It’s likely that, it is easy to select choices enjoy replicated stylish Lv plastic bags plus Gucci replacement moving backpack, very nearly rolex submariner replica the same considering the stylish designer handbag, including unsecured personal specialty insignia, charging only a little bit. Cost you is definitely the key element advantage of the designer moved look-alike teacher essentials. To provide a vital stylish patek philippe replica brand and the fraudulent can be very nearly the same in all of parts of pattern and even sewing, it's going to end up nearby at very unlikely to standalone them all. You don't necessarily contain any specific requests in the legitimateness in specialty affordable handbags as they simply can be economical on high-quality.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)