A New Chapter

Today is such a special day.

My loving, handsome, supportive fiance is 30!  While he feels like this is a sign of "getting old" I feel like this is just another page in our lives. Besides, before we know it I will be turning 30 to match him, LOL.

I just want to take a minute to brag on this man, and show a little glimpse of the love I have for him.  He came into my life and immediately became my best friend.  He has watched me cry, dried the tears, laughed in hysterical moments with me, and watched me get mad and handle tough situations.  And he has stood beside me during it all.  

There are probably days he doesn't necessarily "like" me but he always stands up for me and puts me first.  He is devoted to me and my happiness and tries to give me the best of everything. He just doesn't understand HE is the best I have gotten.  He's my love.


This man is the very example of what I have dreamed of my entire life.  He is going to be the best husband and future father to our kids.  He has a heart of gold and would do anything for anyone.

I sometimes sit back and wonder how I got so lucky to deserve this man.  And then I follow up with prayers and thanking God for the path he directed us both on to find each other.

This man is my heart.  He is my soul.   He is the love of my life.  And today I celebrate 30 years of his amazing self.  I can't wait to spend the rest of my life wishing this man the happiest of birthdays.

I love you babe, more than anything!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, happy (late) birthday to him! This was super sweet, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See what happens when I don't read blogs for a few days!!!! I can't believe I missed Brian's 30th birthday!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY B!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)