Let's talk make-up [A great deal!]

That title made you want to click, didn't it?!  Well, I've got a treat for you today.  One of my sweet readers contacted me telling me about this little deal she is offering.  I was so excited about it that I'm sharing it with YOU, my readers.  This is just one of the many things I love about this blogging community.  We share tips, tricks, and DEALS! :)

I'll let miss Victoria from Felicitous Fruition tell you all about it! :)  Here she is:


Technically I'm self employed but I figure it doesn't really matter because I'm still SHARING MY DISCOUNT WITH YOU!
Mark. Makeup has been one of my secret love affairs for over two years now. I've been and Independent Mark. Consultant for just about a year. Earlier this week I posted my 10 Secrets to Perfect Red Lips in which I feature my favorite Lipclick Full Colour Lipstick in Cha-Cha. The post was so popular I figured I'd give you guys a little piece of the action, and an opportunity to own some of my very favorite Mark. products!

Because of my "Employee Discount" I'm able to offer you ladies this amazing deal now until July 6th, 2013!

Price collage
For $35 (+$5 shipping and handling) you will get 3 of the above items of your choice!
Want more than three of them? Each additional item is $10 without any added shipping and handling fees; so really the more you buy, the more you save!

Order here & send payment to victoriaglasel@gmail.com via Paypal!

Looking to earn some money or free product? Or get an EXTRA DISCOUNT on your order? Promote this sale via your blog or social media and earn for promoting this sale! E-mail me at victoriaglasel@gmail.com for more details.
Have a question? Are you looking for a specific mark. Product? Shoot me an email at victoriaglasel@gmail.com I would love to help you!
As a consultant and Makeup Artist I am more than happy to answer your questions!
signature



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)