Cheesy Ranch Burgers


Today I'm going to change things up a bit and show off one of my favorite recipes to make!  I am definitely an "All-American" girl and cheeseburgers have always been a must on my list.  This past Spring, Brian and I were discussing how we could make our hamburgers have that extra punch of flavor.  I blame it on us watching too much Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives! :) 

After we made this burger the first time, we knew it was a hit with us.  I even passed along the information to my parents' and before long they too were making our burgers.  So today I want to pass along the simple, but amazing, Cheesy Ranch Burger recipe.  

INGREDIENTS:
-Ground beef.  You can use as much as needed, based on however many people you are feeding, but keep in mind that once mixed with the other ingredients, you will not "need" as much as you think.
-1 packet of dry ranch dressing mix.
-1 3oz. bag of bacon bits (or you can really go all out and fry your own and crumble!)
-shredded cheese, to taste.  We love cheese, so therefore we use a lot.
-Italian bread crumbs.
-Dale's seasoning
-Velveeta cheese slices
-Hamburger buns

Optional ingredients: Whatever you like to top your burger! :)

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Remove ground beef and place in a large bowl, breaking apart the meat so you can mix it well. 
2. Mix in the dry ranch dressing mix, the shredded cheese, bacon bits, and Italian breadcrumbs.  I seriously never measure when I cook, so just use your own judgement! :) 
This is my bowl, with all the ingredients thrown in! 

3. Mix the entire bowl together and pat out hamburger patties as big, or small, as you like!
4. Once you have the patties made, I then lightly dusted the patties with another handful of Italian breadcrumbs.
5.Pour Dale's all over your patties and let them sit and soak for a few minutes.  I wouldn't leave them in the Dale's too long though.  By doing so, the patties can begin to fall apart easier and be a mess when grilling.
6. While patties are soaking, take this time to toast your buns.  I simply melt butter, brush on the buns, and toast on both sides.  This truly makes a huge difference in the taste of your burger I believe. 

7.  Set aside buns.  Place patties on grill (or griddle!) and cook throughout. 
8.  Just as the patties are almost done, I laid a slice of cheese on each to let the ooey gooey goodness melt in just right!
9. Enjoy!

Now, if we just figure out how to make a pretzel bun...


Let me know if you try this, or have another great burger recipe you love! 

4 comments:

  1. Those look so good! I have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these look delicious! Im going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I'm going to show this to my husband, he's the burger maker in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum, these look so good! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)