CHECK.

Life is just flying by, ya'll.  I'm 17 days away from my wedding day and I've been recently knocking things off that massive list that I've mentioned before.  It feels SO good to cross some of those things that have been looming for months on the list officially OFF.

Just in the last week:
-Marriage license
-Picked up garter
-Picked up Jenna's headpiece
-Finished Blake, Bryce, and Brad's bowties
-Ordered the cookies
-Received the plates/forks/cups for reception
-Dropped off picture for the newspaper
-Trial hair run
-Completed all wedding items that had be built
-Started organizing the "wedding supplies"

I would say it's been a GOOD week for marking things off.  I still have several things to do, but I'm feeling better and better every minute.

17 days ladies.. bare with me.  And pray for me to make it through.  I can't wait to get to show all the finished products off on my wedding reviews.





3 comments:

  1. i still haven't purchased a garter or finished half my 'to-do' projects but your right 17 days is close and it will fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CANNOT wait to see pictures!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! The last few weeks before the wedding are nerve wracking and stressful but also fun! It is so fun to put all the last details together! Congrats and good luck! I am a new follower and I can't wait to see pictures of your big day!

    mywaytofitandfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)