My December To Do List

It's that wonderful time of the year, December..
I really want to make the most of the month, so I've came up with a list for the month.
xx. Wrap the Christmas presents.
xx. Get the Christmas tree up and decorated.
xx. Decide on the Christmas meal (to be held at my house 12/24)
xx. Buy some eggnog and sit aside a night for Christmas movies and relaxation.
xx. Order & send Christmas cards.
xx. Get outfits together for family picture (12/25)
xx. Get a small tree or Brian & I's new ornament tree.
xx. Go see Christmas lights.
xx. Celebrate my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's birthdays! (12/16 and 12/31)
xx. Get a good family Christmas shot during the holidays.
What is on your December list?

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)