Mississippi Mr. {Interview!}

Mississippi Mrs.
Isn't he cute?!

I've seen several of my favorite bloggers (like Modern Tulip, A Southern Style, Katie Elizabeth, and Life Could Be A Dream) getting their husbands involved in a fun little post.  I asked (more like begged!) Brian to do this with me, so here we go!

ME: What is the name of my blog?
B: *thinking*.... Mississippi Mrs.

ME: What do I typically write about?
B: Family and wedding

ME: What's a popular fashion item for women right now?
B: *laughing* Leggings.

ME: What's the best place to shop for women?
B: Can it be more than one answer?
ME: Yes
B: Kohl's and Belk's.

ME: What do you know about Pinterest?
B: It's great creative ideas that I know my wife wants me to do a lot of them.

ME: What's a Hunter wellie?
B: *weird look* Hunter of Wales...

ME: What is our favorite thing to do together?
B: Go to Lowe's

ME: What does a perfect evening look like to me?
B: Probably sitting at home, having family time, watching a movie.

ME: What's the Pantone color of the year for 2014?
B: PANETONE COLOR? Fuscia.

ME: It's actually Radiant Orchid.
B: Hmmm... *thumbs up*

ME:What do women keep in their purse?
B: Wallet and a planner
((He knows me SOOO well!))

ME: What do I do when I'm home alone?
B: On the computer

ME: What what do you do if you're home alone?
B: Play XBOX

ME: What's my favorite accessory?
B: Michael Kors bag. Or your ring.

ME: What's an acceptable amount to spend on a makeup item?
B: Are we talking about them naked make up things?
ME: Any item, in general.
B: $20

ME: What is your favorite trait about me, not physical?
B: You are caring and understanding.

ME: What's my favorite TV show?
B: The Walking Dead

ME: What is my dessert of choice?
B: *shaking his head* .....*thinking*..... I don't see you eat a lot of ice cream, so I'm saying cookies.

ME: Anything else you'd like to say?
B: I love my wife.


Isn't that precious!? :)
 

9 comments:

  1. We did pretty good, I think! I have a feeling that each husband will say that the best place to shop for women's clothes is wherever their wife shops the most... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!! I was cracking up on the Hunters and the naked makeup!! I am so going to do this! ;) Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The going to Lowe's and the thumbs up had be cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't get enough of these posts! Lowe's? Do you realllly enjoy that? What a great last sentence too! He knows how to put a cherry on top doesn't he!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That IS really cute :) Pretty sure I can get Jeff to do this with me too for one day next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that! I love when men are under pressure to answer qustions like this! They try to be nice but honest haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!! I love when hubs and other family members take over on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)