Happy Birthday MR. MISSISSIPPI

It's a mighty special day around the White House, no not that White house.  It's Mr. White's birthday! And I must say, he is getting even more gorgeous with age! 
 
 
Brian, thank you for being the man that I waited my whole life for.  Thank you for being there for me when times were good AND bad these last three years.  Thank you for being true to me and true to yourself.  Your honesty and commitment are two of my favorite things about you.
 

Every day we have got to spend with each other has been a blessing.  Sure, we've had good days and bad days BUT those are the days that make up a real marriage.  We're a great team.
 
You can make me laugh when no one else can.  You are the other half of my soul.  Even if I didn't get to wear this gorgeous ring on my left finger, you would be my soul mate and best friend to the end. 
 
You make marriage FUN.  Waking up to you, and sometimes wanting to kill you in the middle of the night when you are snoring is part of my laughs and memories of our marriage.  I love that we can pick on each other and still love each other.  We know how to have a good time, with little outside sources. 
 
You are just my best friend.  I love you more than life itself and can't imagine spending my days with anyone else.  You're my protector, my hero, and my idol.   I can't wait to see us grow old together and share parenthood as a new challenge one day.  I love you so much, baby.
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, B!  
 

6 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)