June {Goals}



Before we jump head first into June, let's take a look back at May and see how I did on my goals for the month.


MAY GOALS:


-Finish: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn Review coming soon! 
-Mail three snail mail letters
-Pick up flowers to decorate my front porch.
-Wake up earlier to work out.
-Purchase Bread & Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table with Recipes.
-Spend more time with Him.
-Drink more water, and less soda.
-Finish my blog calendar for May/June.

While I didn't do as well as I had hoped, I am okay with the progress.  It was a busy month for Brian and I.


JUNE GOALS:

-Remaining May Goals
-Start printing wedding pictures.  Yes, I'm late.
-Make a packing list for our beach trip in July.
-Join in more link-ups with my bloggy friends.
-Get my nails done.
 

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)