ABC's =)

Today is a fun day!


A - Age: 27 (and holding!)
B - Bed size: Queen.
C - Chore you hate: Mopping.  (Wet floor + two dogs = useless efforts.)
D - Dog: Two weenie doges- Reagan Jensen & Roxie Jane!

Roxie & Reagan as young babies!
E - Essential start to your day: Coffee. Need I say more?
F - Favorite color: Green.
G - Gold or silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'6" ish?
I - Instruments you play: None.
J - Job title: Teller
K - Kids: None
L - Live: Northeast Mississippi
M - Mom's name: Kathy
N - Nickname: Bugg
O - Overnight hospital stay: Never (Well, since I was born..)
P - Pet peeve: Bad drivers & people who flaunt themselves and their "pity stories".
Q - Quote from a movie - "Get busy living or get busy dying."
R - Righty or lefty: Righty.
S - Sibling: Two. Kevin & Shawn.
Kevin & Shawn & myself, Christmas '09!
T - Time you wake up: 6:00 A.M.
U - Underwear: Black today? LOL
V - Veggies you dislike: I could name several.. I'm way picky!
W - What makes you run late: Roxie My sweet sweet dogs.............
X - X-rays you've had: Um, my back I believe.. Other than Oral X-rays.. HATE THOSE!
Y - Yummy food you make: My enchiladas are normally a hit.
Z - Zoo animal: Monkey!


"Never make permanent decisions on temporary feelings."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)