Hello Mr. Friday!

I am SO GLAD to see Friday.  This has felt like the longest week to me for some reason.  And I am TIRED (more on that in a minute!) so that isn't helping things.

So, last night was the Season Finale of Jersey Shore.. I am so sad and don't know what to do without it.  Yes, it is my guilty pleasure (along with Teen Mom 2 on Tuesdays..)

If you have never watched it, or don't watch it, the best way to describe it is - DRAMA AND LAUGHS.  I live alone and I sit there laughing hysterically at it.
And I just might be obsessed with Pauly D...

MMmm.. :)

Okay, seriously I do have a life outside of television. AND I hope it doesn't rain this weekend because I have some projects that I need to get started on.  [Hints: master bedroom, kitchen, and a "happy".]

I REALLY want to show pictures of one I am going to start, BUT I cannot right now.  Someone who reads this blog is the recipient of my efforts!
Speaking of this person- HILLARY you need to blog sweetie.  Yes, I just linked your page.  I warned you several weeks ago this was coming.  SO, BLOG! =)

Now, back to my being sleep deprived- there is a reason.  Soooo.. maybe I've had company several nights.  Don't get too excited.  He is my ex (from high school mind you) but I have been hanging out with him some the past two weeks.  I wouldn't want to say there IS something going on, or even that it WILL be going on, all I want to say is that it is NICE to have someone around that is NICE to me.  I think I let myself start believing that I wasn't worth that in ways after how [situation] talked to/treated me so many times over the last 6 months. 

I'm starting to finally understand just how blessed I am to be OUT of that situation.  Yes, I love him.  I always will in ways, but I can't let it change ME.  I never have before (and never will again) bow down and let a man make me feel like I have to change myself to please him.  No one that makes you feel that way is worth it.  While he taught me that it was okay to fall in love, he has also taught me that it is okay to fall out of love.  I'll always hold a special place for him in my heart, even with all the hurt that came with him.  But I am slowly closing that door and moving on.  I even had the nerve to tell HIM that.

So, with that being said, I have decided it is time to get my very, very tall wall down and see if there what else life has to offer.  Whether my "Mr. Right" is out there or not is not what I'm worried about, I just simply want to get back in the swing of enjoying life and not worrying about jerks.

Okay, that got me worked me up.  Let's add a smiling, beautiful face to this mix!

My mom took a week's vacation this week & has kept Jenna.  I [of course!] have been going by during my lunch hour to see her and play with her.  This is a shot from today.  I love that child!  And the smile?- I honestly looked at her and said "Jenna, do you wanna smile for me?" and this is what I got.  Sweet.

1:30pm.- Only  3 1/2 more hours of work for me this week.  THANK GOODNESS.  I'm ready to start my weekend!  I got lots planned, but I'll leave that for next week's blog posts! ;)

Hope you all have a good weekend!!

"Love is a gift.  You can't buy it, you can't find it, someone has to give it to you.  Learn to be receptive of that gift."

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)