Friday, woot woot!

Dear Friday,

Oh how I've missed you... =)

How is everyone today?? I'm obviously glad that it's Friday and the weekend is in sight!  Tonight I'm keeping Jenna-bugg (PICTURES later) and I'm very excited about it.  She is in that age where she watches you and tries her best to do everything you do.  I get tickled at her trying to keep up! 

Yesterday, after work, I went to my Mom & Dad's house and my mother was babysitting Jenna.  She was dressed up in this little watermelon outfit.
Nana K, Jenna bugg, and of course Dora..
I told you she was looking sweet... =)

Little Miss Melon herself.

Jenna bugg & me!
After I finished taking a ton of pictures of the child, we headed out to go eat.  Ramer Station is one of my favorite places to go & that's where everyone (whole family) had already decided on, so I was happy to say the least.  Although, when I realized I was not going to be able to fill my baked potato with my usual "goodies," I was starting to get a little depressed.  BUT I DID IT.  I didn't eat anything I shouldn't, so GO ME! 

I hate diets.

After our lovely dinner, we took a drive to see our Amish friends.  Yes, we actually have true Amish friends.
This was their first time to meet my brother, sister-in-law, and "Miss Melon" so they got a treat, and so did Jenna!

That pink thing in her mouth is an Amish rattle.  Miss Lizzie (The mother) gave it to Jenna.  I was jealous.  I admit it.  I am SO facinated with the Amish and their lifestyle that anything that has to do with them gets my full attention. 

The rattle.
 All in all, I had a good evening.  I love my family more than anything else in the world and I love getting to spend time doing things with each and every one of them.  I truly am blessed beyond measures.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being my 4th follower! I am now following you! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm following you from B.M.B.F!
    I hope you visit me and return the
    follow:0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)