Tuesday Snoozeday.

I need some pep in my step.  I'm dragging this morning for some reason.  I slept plenty, and slept good, so I don't know what my deal is.  But it needs to GO AWAY. 

Last night was fun!  Whitney & Jake come by my house for a little while.  I just love seeing them.  I love seeing two people who still love each other after this long.  11 years :)  That's the kind of love I'm going to find one day... hopefully!  Everyone cross your fingers and toes and whatever else you can possibly cross.. haha!

Anyway, Bud was coming over and Jake and Bud wanted to see each other, so we all four hung out for a little while. They watched something on tv, and I say "they" because me and Whitney had no idea what it was even talking about, hehe! But we were good sports, weren't we WJK? =)

It was wonderful to get to see them.  I wish they LIVED CLOSER. =) But tonight I'm going over to watch the boys play in the pool so I'm excited about that!!!! =) 

That's about all I got today...not much else going on in this gal's world!
Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)