A big big celebration...

                is in store for someone very special in my life...

That's right.  Everyone give Kathy a big ole hug if you see her or talk to her... or are friends with her on facebook.  Ya'll know she be lovin' her some facebook. 

[Seriously.  She calls me 5 times a day to ask me if I've seen ____ or _____ on facebook.]

God love her. 

She is my best friend and one of the sweetest people I know.

She says God gave her a miracle when I was born.  The way I see it, God gave me to a miracle. :)

Happy Birthday Kathy.

You are loved by many!

2 comments:

  1. "She says God gave her a miracle when I was born. The way I see it, God gave me to a miracle. :)"


    How sweet are you?

    Happy Birthday Kathy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)