Thankful Thursday!

Be sure you jump over and link up with Rebecca!

Hey lovies.   First of all I want to thank each of you who text/called/emailed/fb'd me yesterday wishing luck to my mom.  You women are the best! =)

Now, I wish I could stay awhile and chit chat about something random... BUT I AM EXHAUSTED. 

 I spent the night at the hospital with mommy dearest and needless to say I got zero sleep.  Every 30 minutes a nurse was coming in to check/do something.  Now, don't get me wrong- I am SO grateful for the good help we experinced during and after mom's surgery, but I do like my sleep.  And require it. 

I will fall into a coma in my own bed tonight.. and I cannot wait.

So, while I am grateful for so many things.. today's post is going to be a short one..


[I AM THANKFUL....]

  • That my beautiful, strong mother made it through her surgery and is currently waiting discharge from the hospital.
  • That my precious daddy spent the entire day at the hospital with us yesterday, even though I knew he had things he needed to get done.
  • That the nurses went above and beyond to make sure Mom was comfortable at all times.
  • That so many phone calls/texts/emails/etc. came through checking on Mom. She is such a loved woman and it was apparent yesterday!
[I AM THANKFUL...]

  • That today my beautiful niece, Jenna, turns the fabulous age of ONE!
  • That while today is J's birthday she is a sick baby and currently headed to the hospital, so I am thankful for there being even more nurses who are wonderful at their job.
  • That we have such a blessed family/friends circle.
Everyone let me just say a big thank you to each of you too.  This blog is my outlet.  And I don't know what I'd do without it and some of you wonderful women I've met along the way.

Hope each of you has a GREAT day!

**Muah!**

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things with your mom went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everything with your mom is ok! It's such a blessing to have such good friends in life that you know you can count on when things get hard :) Such AWESOME things that you're thankful for this week! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)