Be sure you jump over and link up with Rebecca!
Now, I wish I could stay awhile and chit chat about something random... BUT I AM EXHAUSTED.
I spent the night at the hospital with mommy dearest and needless to say I got zero sleep. Every 30 minutes a nurse was coming in to check/do something. Now, don't get me wrong- I am SO grateful for the good help we experinced during and after mom's surgery, but I do like my sleep. And require it.
I will fall into a coma in my own bed tonight..
So, while I am grateful for so many things.. today's post is going to be a short one..
[I AM THANKFUL....]
- That my beautiful, strong mother made it through her surgery and is currently waiting discharge from the hospital.
- That my precious daddy spent the entire day at the hospital with us yesterday, even though I knew he had things he needed to get done.
- That the nurses went above and beyond to make sure Mom was comfortable at all times.
- That so many phone calls/texts/emails/etc. came through checking on Mom. She is such a loved woman and it was apparent yesterday!
- That today my beautiful niece, Jenna, turns the fabulous age of ONE!
- That while today is J's birthday she is a sick baby and currently headed to the hospital, so I am thankful for there being even more nurses who are wonderful at their job.
- That we have such a blessed family/friends circle.
Hope each of you has a GREAT day!