WILW


I'm a little embarrased to admit this, but I forgot today was Wednesday.  That extra day off Monday is really messing with my simple little mind.   No, it's not hard to do.

Anyway, don't forget like I did and go on and jump over to Jamie's blog and see what she is loving!

I'm loving... that I get to spend the afternoon leaving work early and having a "girl's afternoon" with Cassie!  =)  I have a doctor appointment to get to in Tupelo (about 45 minutes away from my town) and so I asked Cassie to leave work early too and go with me.  She was all excited and said yes.  So we are having us a little afternoon of some MUCH NEEDED catch up time!  Oh and a maragita.. ;)

I'm loving... my other post I made today.  Check it out here.

I'm loving... Pinterest.  I don't need to say anything else.  You are all just as obsessesed as I am. 

I'm loving... Hank's new song.  Go read about that here.   You go Hank!!!!!

I'm loving... my family, friends, and LIFE!!  OH, have I mentioned Jenna is WALKING AND SAYING SISSY??????  Post coming on that one... ;)

I'm going to leave with you with some of my most recent "pins" :)
Have a wonderful day!!

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

2 comments:

  1. i would love to go and jump in that bed!! looks sooo comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bed does look amazing!!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)