WILW


Don't forget to go link up with Jamie!
Whew, so glad it's Hump Day!! Can I get an Amen?


I'm loving... this apple juice.  Yes, I am weird and just named apple juice on here, but hey... I am crazy.

I'm loving... that I get to see my man tonight!!!!

I'm loving... that "my man" and I had a 3hr 51 min phone conversation last night.  I haven't done that in years with someone.  Wowza!

I'm loving... that I got to see my Tammy last night.  We met up at Chili's for some catch up talk.  I miss her so much and it was AWESOME getting to be back around her!!!

I'm loving... that this is November and that means a couple concerts are coming up!!!! (Casting Crowns and Reba!)


I'm loving... THIS.  Need I say more?

I'm loving... my sweet friends and family.  They have been so supportive of me over the last year and half and I wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for each of you!!  Good things DO pay off to those who wait... :)

What are YOU loving today?

3 comments:

  1. I'm an apple juice FREAK! Even though I just read somewhere it has arsenic and all sorts of toxic shiz in it...Don't care, I'm still guzzling it. I always crave it when I'm sick too...Weird.

    Oh Twilight....swooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! I love Twilight! Its gonna be amazing! and I love that you and your man talked for 3.5 hours!! Me and Matthew were just talking about how when we were dating we would talk FOREVER on the phone!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I have not had apple juice in forever... maybe I need to pick some up today. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)