.....perfect weather for me to have stayed inside my comfy warm bed, yes?
[Everyone should nod their heads yes at this point.]
It's Friday, so you know I'm going to be filling in the blanks, Lauren style. So go link up with her here.
1. My most favorite "little thing" is when Brian kisses my forehead or cheek, "just because". The little things in life TRULY are what make it special .
2. I give anything to marry Brian. Yes, cliche sounding, I know. But it's the truth. Every time I am with him I KNOW more and more that he is the man I've waited for all this time .
3. I can't believe that Christmas is 10 days away! I feel like we JUST had Halloween! .
4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is making my list for what all I need to grab tomorrow while out shopping .
5. The last thing I want to do today is be dealing with awful back pain that is going on with me .
6. If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: What is your favorite childhood Christmas memory .
7. My favorite candle scent is EASY PEASY answer. Margarita from Bath & Body Works. I threatened to have a "Margarita Christmas" at my house this year. (I ended up with the Cranberry, which is good too.. but mama misses the smell of margaritas in da house!) .
So, what's on everyone's agenda for the weekend? I am going to brave the crowds
Then Saturday night I get to go see a gorgeous little girl. My sweet roomie from Ole Miss had her baby and I cannot wait to go see her! I have been saving every picture they have text me. I love me some baby girls! :)
Then Sunday after church, mom and I are going to make some Christmas candy! I am looking forward to an afternoon with her. We haven't gotten to just hang out much lately with all that's been going on so it will be nice to just get some one-on-one time in with her. That is if we don't kill each other.. possiblity too. :)
I hope you all have a LOVELY weekend. Oh, and I almost forgot... Anyone know where I can find some mistletoe? I don't have any in my house and by golly I got a man this year. I am getting a darn kiss-a-roo underneath that baby! :)