Fill In The Blank

Jump over and link up with Lauren!


1.   One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is     lounge on my couch with the dogs and watch a good movie or read a good book   .

2.   When I have free time I tend to    get on Facebook or Pinterest, ha!     .

3.  If I had an entire day completely to myself I would    sleep in (as in past 7) then wake up and fix coffee and be lazy.  Then I would get ready and go browse around town and just go at a slow, slow pace.  I feel like I am always on the run so I would def take my time.. mingling     .

4.  I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...)    both.  I really like SOME alone time, but usually I perfer a handful of people to be with    .

5.  Most of my free time happens    Sunday afternoons, nap time  .

6.  The best thing about free time is    it is MINE!  .

7.  The next time I have free time I should probably    work on some of those home projects..   but instead, I'll probably     get on Pinterest and pin more things I'll never do. :)  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)