A Dog's Life...

I hope everyone had a good weekend!  It sure was a pretty one here in North MS.  And I totally didn't want to come back to work today..  I didn't do a whole lot this weekend.   I moved some things around in the house and got ALL my floors mopped.   I have been trying to get that done for about three weeks and it's never been the right time, so I took advantage of it and did it.  

Brian spent some time with his family this weekend, so I didn't see him much, but I know he enjoyed that so I'm glad he had a good time.  I'm sure my dogs were happy to see me at home and spending time with them as well.  I'm sure Roxie gets super tired of sitting in that crate all the time.  So I was a good mama and didn't crate her one time all weekend.  And of course, I got the evil eye when I made her do it this morning before coming to work.   I wanted to leave her out, but let's face it- she is smart.  And I'd come home to a disaster area.  Not today Roxie, not today.

Speaking of my furbabies, Reagan Jensen took full advantage of his mama being at home as well.  I miss getting to snuggle with Reagan at night (I stopped letting them sleep with me back before Christmas) so it's nice when I can go lay on the couch and he comes and gets in "his spot" beside me and we can snuggle like the old days.  Roxie never was a snuggler so she just lays wherever she wants, ha!


Mama's baby!

I also got to see Jenna bugg a few times this weekend.  Here's a recap of some of her moments.  If you follow me on Instagram, then overlook this because it will be a repeat for you!


And my a long shot, my favorite picture of the weekend...


And just because I'm not normally in any pictures, I pulled a stunt and took one of myself, ha!

Have a fabulous Monday lovies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)