The Newlywed Game..

No, you didn't miss something.  I'm not married, or even engaged.  I'm just playing along with a link up that one of my fave blogs is hosting!  And just for the record she even said you don't have to be married, haha!

So, I'm linking up with Megan from Mackey Maddness and joining in.



1) What do you think my best quality is?

She said: The way you always find a way to make me smile, even on the worst of days.  You're the life-line that can turn my frown upside down.  And the amount of respect you have for me just pours out of you. 
He said: I am very caring.


2) What would be your ideal date with me?
She said:  I'd love to be cuddled in a cabin in the mountains with no cell phone service or outside distractions.  Just you and me and time for just us.
He said: What we hope for our honeymoon to be like with a nice secluded cabin, & going out to eat and seeing movies.

3) What was your first impression of me? 
She said:  "He is SO tall!" haha.  And then I immediately thought you had a great build and were gorgeous. 
 He said:  That I was sweet and innocent.  (And he now knows differently, ha!)

4) What is your favorite memory of us?
She said:  The first time we ever laid on the bed, in the dark, with no television or radio going, and talked for over two hours about life. 
He said:  The night I sat in his lap in my Jeep after our first real date & I cried because I didn't want him to leave.   He said it was "pure love."

 5) What do you see for us in the future?

She said:  I see a very happy and long marriage.  I see us continually finding a happiness that we never knew was out there for us.  I see us doing home projects on the weekends and watching crazy shows during the week.  I see us playing with our furbabies and then maybe having a real child of our own to spoil.  I see us spending time with our families and enjoying the little moments that life has to offer.
He said:  An open and honest and caring relationship that will surpass all of our negative relationships in the past.  



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, your intro made me laugh!! I definitely said it can be anyone, not just married people. So glad you played along! I love y'alls favorite memories about each other...long talks are always amazing.

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)