Fill In the Blank Friday..


I'm linked up with Lauren!  Join in! =)

1.  My favorite color is   brown   .
2.   My home decor color palette includes   brown (duh!), greens, blues, and off-white   .

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the color     Black.  It seems to be my color.  I always get compliments in black or blue   .
4. The color I detest is    orange.  I don't think it is flattering.  I think it is too bright, too obnoxious.  Just not my thing, at all.

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be   neutrals.  I work in a bank, so basically I dress like I go to a funeral 5 days a week. (Sorry!  That was morbid!)

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is   I've never had a color I couldn't "pull off" I don't think.  Orange doesn't work for me unless I've tanned enough to be dark, but I've done expressed that I don't like orange, therefore I don't usually do orange.
7.  The color of my favorite dress is   black. Who doesn't love their little black dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)