I'm linked up with Lauren! Join in! =)
1. My favorite color is brown .
2. My home decor color palette includes brown (duh!), greens, blues, and off-white .
3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color Black. It seems to be my color. I always get compliments in black or blue .
4. The color I detest is orange. I don't think it is flattering. I think it is too bright, too obnoxious. Just not my thing, at all.
5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be neutrals. I work in a bank, so basically I dress like I go to a funeral 5 days a week. (Sorry! That was morbid!)
6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is I've never had a color I couldn't "pull off" I don't think. Orange doesn't work for me unless I've tanned enough to be dark, but I've done expressed that I don't like orange, therefore I don't usually do orange.
7. The color of my favorite dress is black. Who doesn't love their little black dress?