Fill in the Blank Friday

I'm keeping it easy today.  I had a very long, sleepless night.  So this is all I can do today...


Oh, and go link up with Lauren and do this little thing.  And if you're like me and tired (or have writer's block) it's an easy cheat. =)

1.  Today is a great day because,  it's Friday and I NEED to see the weekend   .
2.   Tomorrow I will   go yard sale looking, and hopefully find something good   .

3.  My favorite time of day is     5:00 (on Fridays)       because     it's closing time!   .
4. Sometimes you just have to     fight it out and get on with life.

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is   Something about a truck.. by Kip Moore .

6. My favorite accessory is   great earrings!   .
7.  My favorite thing about this week was   the pretty weather!.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)