Friday's ramblings..


It's Friday :)  Although, it feels like Saturday to me... in which case I would be devastated if I were sitting at work and there were yard sales going on....

Speaking of, I have my list printed and ready for early in the AM..
I am in full Yard Sale Mode, so if you see me in the morn- get out of my way. :)  I mean that nicely.. I think..

Next weekend I won't get to enjoy yard sales....because I'm HAVING ONE.  Now, I love them.. you all should know this by now.. but I HATE having them... and I already dread mine.  It is so much work.. Jeez.   But this year MAYBE I can talk B into helping me move some things. :)  He is a good man... Aren't you baby? :)

Well, I don't have a whole lot to talk about.  I plan on spending my day at work reading my Kindle.. Business is SLOW today so I am going to just relax.  But I thought I'd share some cute moments from yesterday!  Warning, pictures!

I stopped by my mom and dad's house yesterday after work.  Jenna-bugg was there and I hadn't seen her all week (yes, I was having withdrawals..) and she was just in the cutest mood!  I got some cute pictures of her playing on Papaw Larry's tractors..



Precious, just precious! :)

And don't think I didn't take a shot at getting a shot WITH the Princess.

This child is SUCH a blessing in my life.  She keeps me smiling and keeps me entertained 24/7 when she is around.   Life is so sweet and God is SO good to provide such an angel for my family! 


I just love love love this picture of her and my daddy.  She is starting to look like a little girl instead of a baby.  It breaks my heart and makes me smile all at the same time.  And my daddy.. Gosh, my daddy.  I love this man to pieces.  He has done so much for me over the years that I'll always be grateful for.  I've learned many life lessons from this man and I'm thrilled to see him get to enjoy Miss Jenna as much as he does.  Sure, he is a grown man.  But when she is around.. he is play-doh.   We all are :)

After all the photo sessions, hehe, I went home and cooked tacos for B and I last night.  I normally cook something good on Thursdays, but I just wanted something simple last night and he said he was okay with my suggestion of tacos.  So we chowed down.  :)  And I actually can't wait to get home for lunch and have another one.  =)

But, let me tell you about my "moment" I had during cooking.  I have had a container on the stove that I kept all my cooking utensils in.  I kept it on the back left stove eye, because I simply never use that one to cook on.  You'd have to see my kitchen to know exactly why, but it's awkward for me to use.  It's against the wall and I'd just rather not.  Stupid, OCD, I know, I know..

ANYWAY... To make a long story short, I turned on the wrong stove eye and let's just say that container is now going to have to be peeeeeled off my stove eye when I get home today.  Great, just great.   It was quite a sight I'm sure. I realized it as it was just starting to melt so when I tried to grab it off, strings of melting rubber just went everywhere, I turned the whole container over and lots of spoons/forks/spatulas/etc. came rushing at me and hitting me.  (I'm glad I don't keep a butcher's knife in there, ha!)

Big mess.  But oh well... First time I've ever done anything like that and I'm sure it won't be the last.  But still.. embarassing.  B thought it was funny.  And I did too.. after the fact.  Blah.  I was going to take a picture, but I figured I'd leave that one alone.  The words are embarrasment enough alone. :)

So ladies, that's it for me.  I've got a book to get to, and a few hours ahead of me until closing time.. so I'm off to reading land :)

Everyone have a happy & safe & blessed Easter!!!  Give thanks to God.  HE IS THE REASON WE ARE ALIVE AND WELL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! =)





4 comments:

  1. love the pictures!! Have fun at the yard sales! Hope you find good stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at all those yard sales!! I should start doing that! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Really like your blog!
    A wonderful post!

    Have you got an account in instagram?
    If yes, write me your name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ughhhh that stove sounds like such a mess! Once time I made some macaroni and put it in a plastic bowl, and then I set it down on the burner without thinking that the burner would still be hot. The bottom totally melted away, it was a MESS! yuck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)