Sometimes & Always #1

I'm going to twist this up today.  I'm going to participate in Megan's Sometimes & Always.  This will be my first one, so I'm exicted.  

OH, and if you don't read Megan, then you should.  This girl is hilarious, and would def be one of my best friends IRL! :) She blogs over at Mackey Madness, so go check her out!



Sometimes..
I wake up not wanting to go to work.

Always..
I am thankful that I have that job to go to.


Sometimes...
I wish cell phones didn't exist.

Always...
I don't know how I'd manage without mine.


Sometimes...
I think how I need to eat healthier.

Always...
I grab something easy (and not good for you) instead.


Sometimes...
I can't believe I found B.

Always...
I feel like God is smiling down on me. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!! esp. about your fairytale! You deserve it girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)