WILW

I'm over with Jamie today!

I'm loving...

My houseshoes.  Yes, for real.  My old ones were starting to feel exactly like walking on the floor itself.. so welcome home, new pink, furry, friends... :)  My feet love you.

I'm loving...
that today is Wednesday.  Hello Hump Day.  I welcome you, with oppppppeeeen arms. #readyfortheweekend

I'm loving...
Hunter Hays "WantedPlease click the name of the song for lyrics. 
I heard this song for the first time this morning while I was getting ready.  And it just spoke to my heart.  B and I went down a long road before we found each other and this is so totally my promise to him.

[ B, baby, I love you.  I know we both got hurt really really badly, but now that is all over and it's in our past.  I promise my love and my life to you and want to make all those bad memories disappear by showering you with new, great ones.  You are my soulmate, my best friend, my lover, and my complete future.  I cannot wait to spend the rest of our lives together.  Love, the future Mrs. White ;) ]

I'm loving..
...that I actually got up in time to curl my hair.  First time this week.  Hey, small acomplishments... baby steps.. ;)

Well, short and sweet for me today ladies!

But since I haven't left a lasting quote on a post in awhile, let's add that in again. (and I promise to try to remember to do this more often..)  


"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere."Tim McGraw

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)