Popping in..

Oh my stars...it feels weird to be back at work today.  I hope each of you had a fabulous weekend and didn't forget to celebrate the real reason why we had this holiday weekend. 

Freedom did not come free.  I hope you all remembered that and took time for a prayer for those who have served, are currently serving, and are making plans to join to serve. 

I took off Friday so this was an extra long weekend for me and I am SO glad that I did.  I got some projects done (coming up this week!) and got to celebrate my sweet B's birthday (also coming up!)

I wasn't going to make a post today, but I did want to touch base and let you all know I am here, I am alive, and I am working on some posts for the week! 

First one up will be tomorrow!  That's riiiight.. double post!  (You know I'm not missing out on a WILW!) ;)

Enjoy your Tuesday!!! (And thank goodness it's a short week!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)