Products..

Today I have two things I want to talk about with you ladies.

1. Maybelline Age Rewind- Dark Circle Eraser.
This stuff is a must on my list now.  I've always had dark circles under my eyes.  Just a natural curse.  No matter how much or little sleep I get at night, they are always there.  I picked this up on a whim at Walgreen's a few weeks ago and have been pleased with it. 

Now, I'm not going to tell you MY dark circles went away, but I am going to tell you that yours might.  Mine are natural, remember?   I don't think any amount of product will remove mine.  (Dang it!)

I feel like I look more alert and not as sucken in a black hole as I used to.  Now, whether anyone can actually tell a difference is beyond me.  But it's all about how we feel about yourself, yes?

2. Dove Hair Therapy- Cream-Serum.
This stuff will never not be a part of my routine now that I've experienced it.  Again, this was bought on a whim.  I was just in Wal-Mart one day and ran up on this line of stuff.  I was sniffing (C'mon, y'all know you sniff it before buying it too!) and really liked this.  I took it home and have used it every single day since. 

My hair isn't "frizzy" like some people would say theirs is.  But I have fly aways a lot.  This has really helped with that and makes my hair feel ten times better.

Well, that's it ladies. My little show & tell for now!  Do you have any products you can recommend for me to try?  I'm always up for a trial of something!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to have to try the dark circle remover. I tend to have that problem from time to time and I don't love what regular concealor does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to try that dark circle remover too!! Thanks for the recommendation! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)