Books & Blanks

It's Friday!!!  I'm so excited this week is over.  It has just seemed long, and I'm looking forward to a couple days of rest and doing nothing!

Since it's Friday, I'll be linking up two places today! 

First up, I'm over with Heather for Book Club Friday.  If you read, then you need to join in on this link up!  It's always fun to find a new great read, yes?

This week I'm choosing:

Fifty Shades Freed

That is the last book in the trilogy that is sweeping the nation!

Synopsis:
When unworldly student Anastasia Steele first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Christian Grey it sparked a sensual affair that changed both of their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and, ultimately, repelled by Christian’s singular erotic tastes, Ana demands a deeper commitment. Determined to keep her, Christian agrees.

Now, Ana and Christian have it all—love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of possibilities for their future. But Ana knows that loving her Fifty Shades will not be easy, and that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian’s opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own identity. And Christian must overcome his compulsion to control as he wrestles with the demons of a tormented past.

Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice, and fate conspire to make Ana’s deepest fears turn to reality.



Opinion:
Okay really, who isn't in love with Christian Grey?!  I'm not finished with the book yet, so I cannot give a complete review, but from what I HAVE read, it is the best one yet to me.  I am truly scared what I will do when this book ends. 

Who am I going to think about?
Who am I going to imagine?
Who is going to wish me sweet dreams with "Laters, baby"!??!?

So, if you haven't concluded this yet- READ THIS TRILOGY.

Next up, I'm over with Lauren for Fill in the Blanks
                             
1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,  commitment.  I think these days people dive into relationships, work, friendships way too easily.  They aren't committed to truly be there for that person in the long run.  That breaks my heart  .
2.      The weekend!   is good cause to celebrate .

3.  The most fun I ever had was    the first night B and I sat in the dark for over three hours just talking  .
4.  True friends are    amazing to have.  They let you be your TRUE self, listen when needed, give advice when needed (and sometimes unwanted!) and are there to be the sholder to cry on when you fail .

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is       hearing Jenna say "I love you sissy" .

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is     on a boat catching some beautiful rays of sunshine!  .
7.  My favorite celebratory food is   chocolate (although I eat it daily.  But living another day is a celebration, right?)  .
 

1 comment:

  1. I keep hearing different opinions about 50 Shades. I'm still not sure where I fall.

    And I totally agree with you on the chocolate! = )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)