Since it's Friday, I'll be linking up two places today!
First up, I'm over with Heather for Book Club Friday. If you read, then you need to join in on this link up! It's always fun to find a new great read, yes?
This week I'm choosing:
Fifty Shades Freed
That is the last book in the trilogy that is sweeping the nation!
Okay really, who isn't in love with Christian Grey?! I'm not finished with the book yet, so I cannot give a complete review, but from what I HAVE read, it is the best one yet to me. I am truly scared what I will do when this book ends.
Who am I going to think about?
Who am I going to imagine?
Who is going to wish me sweet dreams with "Laters, baby"!??!?
So, if you haven't concluded this yet- READ THIS TRILOGY.
1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is, commitment. I think these days people dive into relationships, work, friendships way too easily. They aren't committed to truly be there for that person in the long run. That breaks my heart .
2. The weekend! is good cause to celebrate .
3. The most fun I ever had was the first night B and I sat in the dark for over three hours just talking .
4. True friends are amazing to have. They let you be your TRUE self, listen when needed, give advice when needed (and sometimes unwanted!) and are there to be the sholder to cry on when you fail .
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is hearing Jenna say "I love you sissy" .
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is on a boat catching some beautiful rays of sunshine! .
7. My favorite celebratory food is chocolate (although I eat it daily. But living another day is a celebration, right?) .