Way behind..

I've sucked balls at blogging lately. 

I became a slacker last week, and I apologize for that.

I'm back.. and strong.  So let's recap, shall we?

Thursday night I went and picked up the boys after work and brought them home with me.  I cooked spaghetti and they played the Wii and Ipad until Uncle B got there and then we ate and hung out some more before taking them home. 

I had SO much fun!  I love these kids as if they were blood family to me, and I'm excited that one day they will be my official nephews!

Let me introduce you to the boys..
This is Brad, he is the youngest.


This is Bryce, the middle one, and the only one with dark hair!

And on the far right is Blake, the oldest, and my other boyfriend. :)



So you can see how cute they all are, and know why I think they will all be hotties one day, right?  Yep, thought so! 

So anyway, last Thursday night was fun for me and B.  And I think and hope the boys had a good time as well!

Friday night was low key for my baby and me.  He worked late, I was just tired, so we had a comfy lazy night.  The best kid, in my opinion.

Then Saturday rolled around and that was a big night for B.  It was his 10 Year Class Reunion.  He wasn't just exactly thrilled to go, but I had been begging him to go because I grew up friends with a lot of his classmates.  That's what happens when you live in a small town. ha!

So we went, and B had a blast.  He loosened up once we got in there and really truly had a good time!  And so did I, of course!

This was our pre-party picture.  At our usual tree. :)


ACHS Class of 2002 =)

Some random reunion pictures..


One of my best friends in the entire world, Jay!  He graduated with B, so it was nice to get to hang out with him too!


So great to see Misty!!!


& yes, I let B take some pictures with his friends.. but this is how they act.

Typical.

So, next try...

Much better guys, much!

We had SUCH a good time, and this makes me look forward to taking B with me to my reunion in September and showing him off.  After all these years of bad ones, I got me a good one.. just in time! :)

I love you baby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)