I just not nominated for a second Leibster award. Awesome. Seriously.
Since my first was not too long ago, I shall direct you here to see that.
But I do want to play along again since Stevie went out of her way and nominated me. So...without further ado..
- What's the best advise you have ever received? -- To never give up on love.
- Do you have dreams that are too far to reach? -- I hardly ever dream, but when I do they are very realistic. Example, Monday night I dreamed B was in a wreck and died. Not cool. At all. I woke myself up crying.
- What is your biggest pet peeve about restaurants? -- After you drink order is taken, they go get the drink and are back within two minutes and have to ASK who got which drink. WRITE.IT.DOWN if you need to.
- Flowers and a movie or rock climbing and a picnic? --How about picnic and a movie? :)
- Do you think you have changed this year if so how? -- I have. I found out who my true friends were and found the man that completes me. My life is full.
- Favorite old TV show? -- Saved By the Bell. yes, I took it back OLD.
- Do you think you are what people perceive you as on your blog or different? --I think I am the same. I am me, that's all I strive to be.
- What is your middle name? -- Leann
- What do you think of Kourtney Kardashian naming her daughter Penelope? -- I personally don't care for it. at all.
- Do you believe there is one person out there for everyone? --I think there are many people out there for everyone. You have to go through good AND bad to figure out who you are as a person, and then in the end you find a person who compliments you and makes you feel the best you can. That is when you find the one person for you.
- Have you tried everything you said you would when you were 16 in life? Do you plan on trying everything you ever wanted to do or have those things changed since then? --My life is way different than I thought it would be at 16. But that's okay. It's part of life's journey. And my goals are still the same, just taking a lot longer than I thought they would.