I know..

I'm majorly slacking.

I have just been on the go 24/7 it seems like and I haven't had a chance to sit down, edit pictures, and write a post that would make sense.  But life is calming down considerably now.  B's ballgames are over, Jenna's 2nd birthday party has come and gone, and next Tuesday Ben leaves for the Army.  (And yes, these are all things I want to get post done about..)

But just bare with me.  I'm going to work on it some tonight, but just know I'm alive.. and will be back! :)

Oh, and I'm playing with a new design for the blog.  So just lots of goodies coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)