Negativity

Today I'm linking up at Living in the Moment.  This morning I got to work, opened up Google Reader and ran across this blog post.  And I just smiled.

She posted this picture in her post, and it just struck me this morning.


Amber was talking about Negativity and how it can effect you.  And think about it, she is so right.  If you wake up in a bad mood, roll into work and spit off something bad to a co-worker then that's going to put them in a sour mood and just spiral from there. 

I know I've done it before, we all have.  I think every once in awhile we just need a bad mood to realize how good we truly do have it.  But not daily.  And I know people who thrive on daily gripes. 

On another note, I kind of thought about B and myself when I read this.  In the beginning of our relationship B was worried how people would see our relationship since it happened so quickly and the whole time I was sitting and thinking about how much I didn't care.  But I guess I did in a way because it fired me up to think people found it any of their business to discuss OUR relationship. 

So this kind of made me think of that this morning.  How sometimes you just need to do what YOU know is best, and make the best out of every situation.  Even when it's one you want to crawl in a hole and die because of. 

No one "enjoys" negativity.  But we are all guilty of it from time to time. 

So thanks, Amber, for posting this today.  I think it kind of hit home with me to just appreciate the good things in life and not worry about what others think/say about me or anyone I'm close to.  That's THEIR judgement to deal with one day. 

So, want to link up with Amber?

Happy Monday, loves! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)