It's Ok!

Its Ok Thursdays
 
[It's OK..] that I really am ready for this week to be over.
It has seemed SO LONG.
 
[It's OK..] that my housework has went to next to nothing this week.  I've been on Netflix like a crazy woman catching up on Revenge.  Season One done last night,  & I start on Ep.1 of Season 2 sometimes this weekend!
 
[It's OK...] I don't know what we are having for dinner tonight... yet.  But I should start figuring it out.
 
[It's OK..] to drink Dr. Pepper.  'Nuff said.
 
[It's OK..] to love blogging.  You ladies are awesome!
 
&& last but certainly not least..
 
[It's OK..] to want to stop time on Thursday nights while I get to see my honey!

8 comments:

  1. I had a for-real Dr. Pepper yesterday. I think it fed my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. completely okay to sit around and watch netflix.. sometimes its jut necessary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I wish I could stop time when I go home so I could spend more than just 2 hours with my little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got all caught up on Revenge! It's sooooo good!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been the longest week ever.
    Totally a new follower over here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog! and i watch netflix like its going out of style!
    New Follower!! Can't wait for more!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its Ok to tell you all day everyday how much I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Newest follower here! I found you through the Thursday link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)